DEA API Data Engine leverages the daily data updates of DEA License Lookup, allowing you to easily integrate DEA data with your internal applications with the most current primary source data. This is useful for batch processing of orders to data entry systems to validation and credentialing automation, and much more.
The API easily integrates with any system or programming language, as it uses a basic http post request. The data return is a pipe delimited text string, also easily imported into any system or database - or if you prefer, the data can be returned in XML format.
API software features include:
- Flat Rate Pricing - Run as many validation queries as you need.
- Rapid Response - Returns results 10 milliseconds or less and is multi-threaded - robust enough for any production application.
- SSL Option - Can be run with or without SSL encryption.
- Automated Restart - Can be set to automatically restart the API on server restarts, or optionally can be run as a service.
- Quick Test Tool - Includes a basic search field for quick validations and for testing.
- New: State License API - Search by state license, or search by DEA number and find the state license number.
- New: Bulk Certificate Download - Download primary source proof of registration certificates in bulk.
Data is stored locally in an encrypted secure data container with audit trail to protect your business from misuse of the data.
- Compliant under the new DEA data rules
- Unlimited validations
- Flexible search by name, address, city, and more
- Secure encrypted data container and audit trail
- Includes daily automatic data updates
Schedule a web demonstration today!
Example 1: DEA API Data Engine interface
View full size