Healthcare Intelligence Starts with Data
Our DEA to NPI Data Engine matches 95% of all prescriber DEA numbers to their respective NPI numbers.
The full spectrum of Type 1 prescribers are included - medical doctors, doctors of osteopathic medicine, naturopaths, chiropractors, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, optometrists, podiatrists and others authorized to prescribe medication.
Cross reference data files can be as little as 2 columns [DEA and NPI], or they can include any of the source DEA or NPI data columns that you need.
- Secure - Self contained and segregated AES encrypted data container.
- Compliant - Compliant under the new DEA data rules.
- Flexible - Options for data output delimiter, and data column choices as well as sort order.
- Automated - Automates download of DEA and NPI source datasets, the building of the cross reference, and the generation of output data - with monthly, weekly, and daily options.
Data Software Options
- DEA registration expiration date and status
- Physician drug schedule, specialty
- Address, phone number, fax number
- Improved name data: First, Last, Middle, Professional Designation
- State license number
- Deactivated licenses data
- New physicians data
- Registration changes tracking, address history
Subscriptions can be either quarterly or monthly.
The data format is delimited text with your choice of delimiter, easily imported into any relational database.
If you have questions about data options
or would like to schedule a web demonstration,
Example 1: Physician DEA to NPI number.